Conquerors Christian Development Foundation (CCDF) is an independent private Nigerian philanthropic organisation founded by Dr. Aaron Haruna and is committed to improving the quality of life for disadvantaged people by providing projects and programs that will help improve their standard of living and make them successful and productive members of the society.
The burden to initiate the Foundation came from God by to Dr.Aaron Haruna in 2006. In 2017, the foundation was officially registered with Corporate Affairs Commission and became fully operational with astute determination to make impact.
The Foundation has accepted social responsibility for the plight and renewal of local communities in Nigeria and other parts of the world. We believe that true, lasting and widespread social change is possible for less privileged peoples and poor communities in Nigeria and other parts of the world where critical needs are identified. We focus on funding local development projects in indigenous communities all over the world while creating bridges between communities and ensuring the welfare of those suffering from poverty and deprivation in those communities. While we finance our projects using bankable instruments, we also implore both individual and corporate donors that actively celebrate the joy of giving to help us ensure a bountiful and sustainable future for individuals and communities that cannot help themselves due to poverty. We are committed to radically changing communities for the better to the glory of God.
You are welcome to partner with us to help us ensure a sustainable and beautiful future for poor individuals and communities. As you do, your blessings will be more. And nothing but blessing will come to your heart through your door.
Dr Aaron Haruna
Our Vision is to reach out, give hope, rehabilitate, educate, empower and enrich impoverished communities and persons in order to achieve individual and community transformation and sustainability.
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do”
REDUCTION OF RURAL POVERTY
- Solving the problem of rural mass deprivation
- Solving Individual deprivation problem
- Strategies for integrated rural development
- Community – driven participation approach (CDPA) in project identification, design, implementation monitoring and evaluation.
- Rationalization and realignment of public sector rural evaluation
- Heavy reliance on the private sector to lead investment in the rural sector to promote economic growth.
- Collaborative effort between government and other stakeholder for input delivery and marketing of Agriculture and other rural products.
- Promotion of even development as a cardinal objective of integrated rural development.
PROMOTION OF RURAL PRODUCTIVE ACTIVITIES
- Review policy statement objective
- Strategise Policy of the area
- Mineral recourse development
- Promote Manufacturing and industry
- Marketing and distribution
- Rural financing system
- Supportive Human Resources Development and Utilization
- Elderly and retired
- Beggar’s and Destitute
- Victims of Emergencies and Natural Disasters
PROSPECTIVE STAKEHOLDER FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- Government Agencies
- Federal Government
- State Government
- Local Government
- Non- Government Organization (NGO’s –Non profit organization)
SOURCE OF SUSTAINABLE FUNDING FOR THE INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- Government funding
- Community funding
- External funding